41,bte1 Av. Emile Vandervelde
1200 Woluwe Saint-Lambert (BE)
Research and Communication
- Public relations, clients relations, analytical skills, research, academic writing, email handling, internal communication.
Event organisation and Management
- The impact of the EU-Korea FTA on EU's trade relations in the region, EIAS, 30 Nov 2011
- Green growth in Asia : how can Europe keep-up?, co-organised by the EIAS and the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, 7 Dec 2011
- Participated in the organisation of sixteen other events and conferences at the EIAS between Aug 2011 and Jan 2012.
- Journal of International and Strategic Studies, 5th Issue, "North Korea at the Crossroads : Where next?"
Guest editors : Prof Christoph Bluth (University of Leeds) and Prof Smith Hazel (Cranfield University)
- English (near-native), French (near-native), Romanian (native), Korean (intermediate), Italian (intermediate) and Dutch (beginner).
- Microsoft Officer Package, Social networks, Photoshop, Web-content management.
2008-2010 : Master in European Studies (High Honours)
Thesis : Reaching the 'Far Abroad' - Economic relations and political dialogue between the European Union and the Republic of Korea
Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
2004-2008 : Bachelor's Degree in International Relations and European Studies
Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
|2010-2011 :||Research and teaching assistant||Centre Européen de Recherches Internationales et Stratégiques, Brussels, ceris.be|
|Programme management, organising publications, reporting, public relations, research, email handling, database creation, website update, etc.|
|2011-2012||Junior Researcher||European Institute for Asian Studies, Brussels, eias.org|
|Project and event management, policy analysis, public relations, research, reporting.|
|2012 (Jan to May)||Assistant - English Language and Western Culture||SMA 2 Negeri, Malang, Indonesia, www.smandaku.com|
|Teaching, explaining cultural diversity, adaptation of work ethic, successful integration in a Muslim environment|
|2012-2013||Language Fellow||Korea Foundation, Seoul, Korea https://www.kf.or.kr|
|Culture promotion, language learning, multicultural setting|
|2007-2008||Sales Manager||Meli Melo,
|Management, establishing sales objectives, handling day-to-day organisation, implementing marketing strategies|
- "The Role of the European Court of Justice in Environmental Justice as a Third Generation Human Right", Effectius Newsletter, n°14, August 2011
- "The Dokdo/Takeshima dispute after the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami", EIAS Newsletter, October 2011
- "Jumping on the Green Trampoline: Korea's struggle to become a leader", EIAS Article, issued for the Conference Green Growth in Asia: How can Europe keep-up?, co-hosted by the EIAS and the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, 6 Dec 2011
- "Perspectives of reunification of the Korean Peninsula", Journal of International and Strategic Studies, n°5, Spring 2012, ISSN:2034-8916
Honours and Awards
Grand Prix Alfred Cahen - CERIS, October 2011, awarded for the article "Jumping on the Green Trampoline: Korea's struggle to become a leader" as well as for initiating and organising the 5th issue of the Journal of International and Strategic Studies on the topic of the inter-Korean relations.
Korea Foundation Fellowship for Korean Language Training Programme - awarded from September 2012 until February 2013
|Mr André Miroir
Secretary General, CERIS
+32 (0) 2 502 89 39
|Ms Lin Goethals
Programme Director, EIAS
+32 (0) 2 230 81 22